- Colloid and Interface Science Page - Terms and field of colloid science, Laurier L. Schramm, University of Calgary.
- Intro to polymers : The Macrogalleria - A cyberwonderland of polymer fun from University of S MS
- Materials Science Modeling - Project at NIST, Applied and Computational Mathematics Division, US gov. institute.
- Rheology of Liquid Crystals - Freiburg - TMR Network - nematic fluids.
- Rheology Primer - Understanding of hydrocolloids.
- Rheology Research Center, University of Wisconsin - History, videos of rheologic processes, and links.
- Suspensions - Computational approach.
- The Origins of Rheology: A Short Historical Excursion - History and relationships with other areas of physics.
- What Is Rheology Anyway? - Rheology studies the flow of unusual materials, particularly non-Newtonian fluids such as mayonnaise, paint, molten plastics, and foams. The Society of Rheology caters to rheologists in many fields
Last update: May 30, 2013 06:58:11. Phy.org is a private web site, powered by the Open Directory Project.